I am combining these days into one post, since it was kind of a crazy week, and I really want to at least post something.
Thursday I made Honey Roasted Chickpeas from Weelicious, and although they got burnt, they were really good. It is an awesome concept, and you could make savory ones as well. When you roast the chickpeas, they get really crunchy like a nut, and they were awesome!
Friday I made BASIL CHICKPEA DIP WITH CUCUMBERS from THIS website. I had an abundance of chickpeas if you cannot tell. This was amazing and a great dip if you are not wanting hummus.
Saturday I made Chicken Shawrarma. I had these when I was on mission trips to Africa, and I crave them all the time. I have had them a few times at Mediterranean restaurants but nothing like I remember. Until Saturday night. I made one that reminded me of what I had 9 years ago and I am in love. I combined a lot of recipes that I found, so I have no source online, but at least, here is a picture. It rocked the house :)
1 comment:
that looks delightful!!! how did you keep the tazicki sauce (i know that's not how you spell it) dairy free?
mk
Post a Comment