Yup. I have wanted to do it for the last few weeks, but kept chickening out. I always regret it when I do cut my hair, but then if I don't I know I will regret it more.
You see, I keep my hair in a pony-tail all the time if it is long. So although I loved my long hair, I was looking a bit too much like a teenage mom of three boys, so it had to go.
I did get to donate it to Texas Children's to make wigs for the little kids there who need it, and my hair actually made enough for two pieces to be sent off!
Anyways, enough with the details.
Here is the before shot. Oh long hair how I miss thee...
And here is the photo shoot I did with Blaine.
This is a "what did you say" shot?
Me trying to embrace the girlie side of myself :)
Whoa, close up!
This is really funny and why are you still taking pictures?
Action shot
Ok, please leave me alone now or I am gonna scream!
5 comments:
i love it! so cute. it reminds me of camp latham kelly!
Kelly, you look great! Where can I find info about donating hair to Texas Children's. I have a 12 in. ponytail I chopped a while ago. I was going to send it to Locks of Love but would rather have it go to Texas Children's. Can't find anything on their website, though.
It's fabulous! Love it.
Also, just realized--that's my old shirt! From the clothing exchange. :)
1. your haircut is super-cute.
2. when you said you looked like a middle schooler I was waiting for an emo pixie cut. I am a little disappointed; I was looking forward to seeing you rock the middle-school look with jeggings and absurdly dark eye-liner. :)
Post a Comment