These brownies are good, not just ok. I made them for a friend's house the other night whose hubby is not eating wheat. So what is the substitution you might ask? BLACK BEANS!
Yup. You puree beans and lots of cocoa and regular brownie stuff and you get these amazingly, dark-chocolately flavored little bites of goodness.
They are a little denser and more crumbly than a regular brownie, but I am certain will be the main brownie that I make now. Especially since they have beans. I mean the extra protein means I can eat more, duh!
Recipe HERE!
2 comments:
i have that recipe! i have to make it without hubs knowledge b/c he wont let me make bean brownies. LOL i was intrigued by that recipe too! glad to hear its good!
mk
I am so going to have to try this recipe, I'm terribly curious now. Thanks for sharing.
C~
Post a Comment