I am NOT a girlie girl.
In fact, I would consider myself more of a tom-boy than anything else.
I like sports, hate makeup, sweat (am definitely not one of those people that "glisten"), love to get dirty, and would rather be outside running around than shopping.
Now don't get me wrong. I love to dress up on occasion for church or a wedding. And I really enjoy cooking, and a great pair of earrings, but it is something that does not come as natural to me as other ladies. No worries though, I have the emotional and dramatic thing down pat!
But I have three boys. And a male dog. And a husband. That is a lot of testosterone. A lot of stinky. And a lot of dirt, sports and running around.
And so lately something has changed in me. I kind of am starting to like.....pink. I cannot believe I just said it, but it's true. I have been looking at cute headbands, or flowers in a little girls hair, or a cute ruffle apron, and actually liking these things.
We shall see where this leads, but if you see me wearing a flower head-band in MY hair, it has gone too far.
No comments:
Post a Comment