Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 34: Best Vegan Cookies EVER!

If you know me at all, I like cookies.  Actually, LOVE or OBSESSED is a better word.

I make them quite a bit a lot.  As in, I make them a few times a week.

I am always trying to find a better way to make them.  And if I can make them healthy then even better.

Hence THESE cookies!  I subbed the coconut oil with vegan butter and used pumpkin instead of applesauce only because that was all that I had.  I will be making them again using the exact ingredients and I will get back to you if they are even better than the ones I made.

Oh, and since they have no eggs, you can make frozen cookie balls with them (or just lick half the bowl clean with a spoon, but I did not do that :P)



No comments: