Don't get me wrong, there will still be some boxed cake, goldfish crackers and sprinkles on occasion. But I really do not like what it does to our body.
BUT, I have a bunch of stuff in my pantry that I do not wan to just throw away. I found a box of cherry jello and set out to find some things to make with it.
You can make play-dough with it!!! And it smelled like cherries to boot!
Here is the recipe and I found it HERE
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
2 Tbsp cream of tartar
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 cup warm water
1 3 oz package of Jell-O (any flavor)
Combine ingredients and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until it thickens and pulls away from the sides of pot and becomes dull. Mold and knead with the wooden spoon until cool enough to touch. Turn it out onto a table and continue kneading until cool enough for little hands to play with it. Store in a closed plastic bag.
Maybe I will try and build something out of all the ring pops or all the banana marshmallows in my pantry tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment