I can read the title of my post ten times in a row and it makes me smile every time. I guess I could change what these are called, but that would be boring and not really truly descriptive of what I made.
I LOVE spaghetti and meatballs. LOVE. But we are trying to eat less meat for many reasons, and have tons of beans in the house these days, so I thought, why not try to make them into balls.
I got all excited thinking that I had come up with this really original idea. NOPE, but who cares? They were great! I used chick-peas instead of kidney beans like most of the other recipes I found. You have to know in advance that these taste nothing like meat, but they are good, like really good.
If you want to try bean balls, go HERE.
Bean balls. I just wanted to say it one more time.
2 comments:
I admit it: I came looking for new hair photos. But I got excited about bean balls and have been reading the No Meat Athlete's page for like 20 minutes. Love it! I love the fun random things you try at home and find for me online. :)
Excited to try this recipe! And love the hair cut!
Post a Comment