Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 13: Pizza...where's the cheese?

Now I understand that I have eaten pizza before, so this does not count as something new.

But I have never eaten pizza without cheese.  And that will continue past tonight unfortunately :(  This post should probably read "attempt at no-cheese pizza" since when I went to pick up the pizza, they messed up my order and put cheese on it.

Can I just say...I have not had pizza in a month in a half (but who's counting).  And so I order this pizza, after I had already consumed my dinner.  I have been craving pizza like a crazy person.

Then I get there, and guess what?!?!?  They put cheese on the pizza by accident.  A normal thing to someone else.  To me, it was a stab through the heart.

I did not have time to wait for another one, so I took one sniff and shed one tear (I literally did cry), and she closed the box.  I walked out empty-handed.

Here's to maybe getting a pizza tomorrow...

No comments: