This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Friday, January 28, 2011
I am not done!
I have not gone away, nor am I done with my transformation to becoming more organized. Just the 21 day challenge is over, and I am a little burnt out. No worries, more to come this weekend :)
3 comments:
Yay! Way to go Kelly. Hope everyone's well again!
that's so great!!!! GOOD JOB mama!!!!! so proud of you! ;)
melody k
Awesome! Wanna help me with mine now? Of course not! You just want to finish your nest for that little bambino! RK
Post a Comment