This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Sunday, January 9, 2011
I guess my kids are emo
Blaine took this pic and said that they looked emo...not sure I agree, I just think they look like they are pouting because no one will push them in the swing. What do you think :)
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
LOL they do look like they need a good push. melody k
2 comments:
LOL they do look like they need a good push. melody k
HA! this is super funny to me just because they are pretty much ALWAYS happy kids :) love ya!
Post a Comment