Sunday, January 16, 2011

We gotta grill :)

Blaine's parents, Ella and Terry were SO gracious for Christmas and got us a grill. After five years of marriage and way too many chicken breasts on the George Forman, let's just say we were really wanting one and we are stoked! We made grilled pizza, and sausage (which I forgot to photo) and the boys and I made red velvet cake (which by the way, mine is brown, because I do not see the point in making an almost completely organic cake from scratch, and then adding 40 drops of red dye #40???)






Oh and here are a few pics of the craft-times I have had with the boys this week, which I might add, only last 4 minutes, unlike what it says on the websites I get them from :P






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got "my big busy box" for Christmas for Emily. lasted all of 5 minutes and she was ready for the next thing. all she wanted was the glue stick out of it. LOL melody k