All of my keepsakes at this point fit into a few small boxes, so this is not something that I really needed to work on. Although, I do want to get all the pictures of the boys organized and into albums, but that will have to be another time :)
So I decided to do something that has been calling my name for a LONG time! Hudson's room also has the spare bed in it, and I decided that putting all my clearance toys, gifts, and junk on it would be a good decision and it has been piling for a few months. This is seriously embarrassing and disgusting. Good thing there is grace :P
Before...
After...
1 comment:
ok hands down, this one and the medicine cabinet one have absolutely blown me away! i am so impressed that you have kept up with this!! you are such an inspiration!
Post a Comment