Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Three Days of Challenge...COMPLETE!

Somehow by the grace of God, and lots of help from my boys, I finished three organizing projects in one day instead of three. If I can do this, I PROMISE you can. Enjoy seeing me and my struggle with clutter, although I am excited to see God break and change me!


This first pic is the tupperware cabinet. Let's just say that I ended up throwing out 20 lids that had no matches :P

Tupperware cabinet after...

Junk drawer before...

The junk drawer after...

The kitchen table before (it was supposed to be your work desk, but this is where I do all my coupons, bills, etc, so I figured this counted)...

The kitchen table after...

Today's challenge is supposed to be your linen closet, so we will see if I get to four projects in one day, but maybe you can! I will post tomorrow what the next one is, or you can follow it on the blog.

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEAR :)



4 comments:

Redemption Road said...

Very cool. I need to do this. I always feel like I am doing this with a cabinet or drawer, but what I need to tackle is our master closet and our hall closet (junk/game closet).

Anonymous said...

A-MAZING!!! I need to do the tupperware so bad. I'm like the commercial; I open the door flinching b/c I know about 5 are going to hit me on the head! GOOD JOB!!!

Anonymous said...

oh and i'm anonymous LOL LOVE YOU!!!
melody k

Kirsten Oliphant said...

Wow, tons of cleaning AND posting! Everything looks great. You'll have to tell me how long it lasts, because with me, it seems like two days.