Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day #10 ~ Getting Organized Challenge (Laundry Room/closet)

Ughhh, I just knew this one was coming...

I was not looking forward to this one, but WOW, did it need it! I got rid of a ton of empty bottles, trash and just junk that I did not know was lurking in there.

Before...



After...




4 comments:

Becky@Organizing Made Fun said...

Wow - are you sure that's the same room? Great job!

Becky B.
www.organizingmadefun.blogspot.com
Organizing Made Fun

Catherine said...

I can definitely see that you purged. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

your pics are so inspiring to me. its so easy to get unorganized with kiddos. i went crazy nesting with both pregnanies and i feel like its time to do taht again (minus the pregnancy) good job cousin. you continue to be an inspiration to me. love you.

Aimee said...

Kel- I could not be more impressed with all your cleaning and getting rid of things! I have never thought your house was ridiculous but seeing all the progress you've made is seriously amazing! I'm sure Carol is in awe ;)