Sunday, January 9, 2011

THIS is why you need to coupon!!

I just wanted to share a few deals I have gotten recently to encourage any of you out there who are on the fence about couponing and sales.

Today I went to CVS, and these deals just started today, so you still have some time. I spend 19$, and should have spent $85 AND I got back 32 ECBs (which is basically money to use there at CVS next time). All I did was go to some coupon websites, and find the deals for this week (Money Saving Mom, Passion For Savings, Southern Savers, Couponing 101) and get the coupons and then went to CVS. It is all stuff I use, or I can donate or give as gifts in a creative way.

Then, I did not use coupons on this stuff, but I went to Target last weekend, so about two weeks after Christmas, and all the stuff was 90% off. But the great thing is, some of it is not even Christmasy, so you can use it for gifts now or whatever you want it for. I also got a TON of m&ms and put them in the freezer to bake with.

Also, TARGET is your friend, because they put almost everything on clearance at some point. So if you see something you want and cannot afford it, I say wait a few weeks and you just might see it on an end of an aisle for cheap!

The hat-10 cents
The Christmas baby outfit-89 cents
The espresso machine-1$
Apron-7$ (this was my big purchase, for my mom's birthday, but it was still half off)
Two pairs of Christmas socks-79 cents
Christmas bubble mailers-50 cents
Cookie Decorating Kit (not shown)-1$
Wine accessories (not shown)-1$
Hudson's cute knee in the bottom right corner-PRICELESS :)


No comments: