Really interesting and controversial topic about how places around the USA are basically banning kids from certain businesses, hotels, airplanes, etc.
If you have kids, you might be mad. If you don't, you might be glad. Or it could be that you just don't care. Either way, read it HERE if you are interested.
2 comments:
I have a kid and although sometimes it can be a little irritating, I understand. I see more adults, I want to take to the side and just slap and say "have you even considered trying to make your child behave". It seems we are moving deeper into an era where children control parents. So yes, it may be irritating to someone who at least attempts to make her child mind, but seeing what is out there, it's not surprising.
I had no kids at my wedding, and even with the two beautiful kiddos I have now I would still go back in time and have no kids at my wedding :) I think each person/place should have the choice, and if I can't go because my kids can't go then no big deal.
Post a Comment