I did not do anything new today (yet :) so I guess it still could happen, but just in case not, I am posting another thing that I did this week as a replacement :)
I made an "I Spy Bag" for a friend of mines son's birthday (was that all correct grammar, I got confused with all the possessives and apostrophes and things?). It is SUPER easy and it was fun for the boys to help me. Especially now with these pencil pouches on sale right now for back-to-school, you could make a lot of these for super cheap.
I basically just cleaned out my junk drawers, bought a few things, and used a few other things around my house. The WEBSITE (hers is SO much cuter than mine, but I am ok with that) I found this on used a different filler than rice, but that is what I had on hand. If you are reading this and have kids, you might see one of these in your kid's future from us as a gift :)
I forgot to attach this picture until we were in the car at the party :) But basically you attach a laminated picture of the items in the bag with a hook or ring.
No comments:
Post a Comment