We have been doing lots of painting...
Another new thing, I have gone completely off dairy, and when I say completely, I mean like as in not even the kind that is in packaged nuts as a flavoring, or the kind that is in milk chocolate (thank goodness for vegan chocolate), or the kind that is in EVERYTHING!!! My hope was to do it and see if it made an improvement with Eli and his colic. Maybe a little, maybe not. But it seems as if my chronic fatigue symptoms that I have struggled with for almost ten years have been cut in half!!!! I think I will gladly give up cheese for that!
So here are a few things that I have been eating!
And then Blaine has been doing a juice thing. Lots of juice. Lots of my house smelling like kale.
1 comment:
Love these pics! Glad dairy free is going well. Do you like the coconut milk??
Lindsie
Post a Comment