I wish I had time to write some cool stuff, or something, but all you are getting is pics right now :)
Blaine's parents came down and helped out a TON with Eli. Ella stayed a whole week, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
We made this really cool sidewalk chalk paint from cornstarch and water, super fun!

Trying on Dad's clothes
Taking a little nap on Blaine's chest
Sweet cousin Melody came to meet Eli and brought us yummy food!
Mr. Serious
Love this face
First time wearing makeup since having Eli, had to at least snap a shot :)
Sweet boy

Tickle time with Papa
Learning some quarter tricks

Super sweet moment
Even though Eli looks not so happy, the boys were loving this
4 comments:
Yay! More pics! Love the ones with little e's open eyes- he's such a cutie :)
EEP! I've seen better days. LOL I enjoyed coming out and getting to hold sweet Eli friend and I'm looking forward to coming soon and bringing miss princess! Love you cousin!
Such cute pictures! He is so sweet. Y'all are in my prayers.
Gary has so many (future) golfing buddies! So thrilled for him.
Post a Comment