This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Sunday, May 8, 2011
The hard part
I am very blessed and glad to do the homebirth thing for many reasons. But one reason it is stinky is the unknown of when your kid comes. No inductions or scheduled anything for me. I thought I was in labor yesterday and last night, and here I am this am checking my email and about to make breakfast. It could be in an hour, or a week. I am learning a lot about patience, but grateful to have a precious baby to be waiting for :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there!
Oh, this is RK. I'm on Carter's puter. He didn't tell you to hang in there, I did!
Post a Comment