Saturday, May 7, 2011

Uggggh

I seriously wish Eli would make up his mind if he is coming out or not, that would be nice, thanks.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

He's coming, I just know it ;)

Michelle Wick said...

I am so blown away by you Pox! Wish you could see you from my perspective! Amazing woman who loves and gives her heart to God and her family and her friends over and over!
Not sure if I believe that "time with Jesus" still exists but definitely know that this dance called life is a lesson in Jesus all the time. My friend told me the other day that I pray all the time. I realized she was right when I stopped to spend "time with God." Its almost like I had to turn off what we do all the time to do what I think I am supposed to be doing to spend time with him. The sweetness of daily communing with him and I know you do that! Anyways. I love you and loved your blog! And I am still praying :)
Mikey