This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
DISCLAIMER
I would like to point out to all of you that I do not do homebirth because I am brave, a hero, have a high pain tolerance, or am some power mom. I do it for being at my house, for the lessons that God teaches me through surrender to Him, for the care I get from the midwives, and for the fear of needles :) Just didn't want you all thinking otherwise ;P Thank you for all your precious and encouraging words, I am overwhelmed with it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
BUT I do think you're a hero for it, you and all of the mommies I know who do it! Now I personally do like the luxuries of the hospital and the helpful nurses and the room I dont have to clean and the 24 hour constant checking on the baby's vitals so i can try to nap in between feedings so that is why its not for me. I am SO PROUD of my friends who feel like that is for them as i think its an amazing experience!!! Love you!
melody k
Post a Comment