This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mother's Day
Happy Mom's Day to all of you out there, whether you are a mom, will be, want to be, or have ever just loved a kid in any capacity :)
Ok...I had a relaxing day, had contractions, slept in, had contractions, read books, had contractions, stayed in my pjs, had contractions, napped, had more contractions, and now am just waiting...
1 comment:
I have always felt Eli would be a Due Date or 1 Day Late baby. We will see :) Here to support you if he goes longer!
Post a Comment