This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
I put this on Facebook too, but that last pic especially makes me think of Noah when he was a wee babe. Super cute little man! Sawyer woke me up at 3:30am so we prayed for you, which seems like it might have been good timing. :)
Oh cousin he is so perfect and healthy and looks like a hennessee! U were made to have babies. U have the healthiest handsome boys. I am so proud of u and was beaming today. Three home births is amazing and I just treasure u friend. Love u. Melody k
9 comments:
I put this on Facebook too, but that last pic especially makes me think of Noah when he was a wee babe. Super cute little man! Sawyer woke me up at 3:30am so we prayed for you, which seems like it might have been good timing. :)
Congratulations! He is a sweetie. :)
Oh cousin he is so perfect and healthy and looks like a hennessee! U were made to have babies. U have the healthiest handsome boys. I am so proud of u and was beaming today. Three home births is amazing and I just treasure u friend. Love u.
Melody k
He's so sweet!
noah looks like an old pro :). Congrats again friend!
Yeah!!! Babies!! Praise God for another one of His wonderful creations! I'm sure I'll see you soon.
He is pretty! :) Oh, and he looks so different from the other boys.
he's adorable! congratulations.
So sweet!
Amy Stricker
Post a Comment