This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Monday, September 5, 2011
Sorry I've been MIA
Hopefully some family pics will make up for the fact that I have not blogged in like a week.
I hope to get back to it this week, last week was just really hard with Eli, and I was not on the computer much, and just too tired to do something new every day. I did not even really cook :(
Here are a bunch from today, Happy Labor Day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
love the pics. that hudson is a little charmer...love his smile in the pics. mk
1 comment:
love the pics. that hudson is a little charmer...love his smile in the pics.
mk
Post a Comment