I am realizing how important it is to laugh. Especially as you get older. Especially with your kids.
I did a lot of that today with my boys.
We were watching an episode of "Yo-Gabba-Gabba" (which for the record makes me feel like I am on some type of drug, go watch it and tell me I am wrong), and Jack Black was on and I was laughing so hard I almost cried. The boys kept rewinding it, and dancing around and were laughing with me. It is going down in the memory books as a great one for sure.
Tonight I took them all to HEB and Hudson took a drink of blueberry juice and it gave him a mustache. But not just a mustache, but a full dark purple stash all the way up into his nostrils, and then dripping down his mouth. I was rolling. And I am pretty certain every other parent there was thinking what an immature mom I was. Oh well :)
And then we made banana ice cream and hung out and just giggle about our day.
I really cannot wait for tomorrow to see what the little comedians in my life have up their sleeves.
No comments:
Post a Comment