Monday, September 19, 2011

Since I don't believe in JINXING

I am gonna go ahead and say it.  Eli is a little better.  Not a lot, but some.  And I will take some.

Nights are still pretty bad, with him getting up between 4-6 times, but during the day, he is having windows of time where he is happy, and even laughing.  He likes to be held a TON, which is probably my fault, since I have held him so much when he is screaming.  We will have to work on that one.

Anyways, I am grateful.  Very grateful :)


4 comments:

Kirsten Oliphant said...

I'm glad he's doing better! And I have to say that I don't always buy into the more-you-hold-them-more-they-cry thing. So do what you want, but don't feel like you are making it worse by picking him up necessarily either. also, I think that was our onesie. :)

Oh! And the verification word is Soothe!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he (Eli) looks like Carol did as a baby!

Anonymous said...

i love the pics! glad things are getting better. i agree, i see babies at the kids school screaming their heads off and clearly they arent held all the time so i dont think its us! love you!
mk

AS said...

You are such a good mom! Look at how cute Eli is!!!