- I made hushpuppies for the first time, YUMMO!
- Sold a few things at a consignment sale, then bough triple the amount of what I sold :P
- Put Eli down in his bed and just let him scream for an hour when I needed a break (that stunk!)
- Have been spending more time with Jesus and it has been precious, and humbling.
- Made quite a few new recipes (veggie-burgers with nuts and seeds, hamburger buns, breaded eggplant with marinara, frozen breakfast burritos, and mock taco salad with beans!)
- And I will leave you with this (the boy's first day of school)...
This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Just a list
So what I've been up to this last week or so is just gonna be in a list format, or it is not going to happen :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment