Wednesday, November 16, 2011

DON'T Eat the Dough!!!

I am super sentimental, and continue to get more so every day :)
I wanted to make ornaments with the boys for Christmas, and although I know it is early for it, we needed an activity today, so we made salt dough.

It is SUPER easy, and very versatile...
1 Cup salt
1 Cup warm water
2 Cups flour
Mix :)

Then we rolled it out kind of thin, and made shapes, hand/footprints and even stamped ink on a few.  Then you bake them at 200F for 1-2 hours.  We are going to paint them tomorrow.






And if you care what fattening, yummyness we ate tonight, here is the recipe for fried mushrooms and potato soup (I roasted kale and put it on top, since I did not have bacon, needed a crunch)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! when does your preschool officially open so i can enroll the kids? ;) i love your sweet activites for them! hudson's face in the 1st pic is adorbs! i only see his pouty face. love you cousin!
mk