I think this is a place that I REALLY need help.
Part of it is that the things that I am trying to get more disciplined in, are not the ones most of my friends are trying to change.
I really like having friends that are very different than me, I treasure it, and most of the time, look for it. You see, I do not want to be the same today as I was yesterday, I wan to be better. And so, the friends unlike myself, sharpen me. I cannot imagine a bunch of Kellys running around, oh dear!
All that to say, I think most of my friends are trying to be LESS clean and anal, and type A, and I am trying to be more. I want to stay up till 12am cleaning, or not be able to sleep because there is dust on my dust boards (not even sure I know where mine are?!?).
So how do I find accountability for this? I am still looking. If you are out there, and are a friend and you are holding out on me that you struggle with this too, PLEASE let me know. We need help :)
And I can always continue to read blogs, books, pray and ask for help even from you clean ones out there!
No comments:
Post a Comment