Tuesday, November 29, 2011

21 Days to a More Disciplined Life: Discipline Begets Discipline

I have been doing THIS challenge for a little more than two weeks, and although my house is not miraculously more clean, I have changed because of this.

My one goal for these 21 days was to keep my kitchen sink empty when I went to bed.  Although I have had to put a check mark in a box to remember to do it, I have done it, and that is HUGE for me :)  Joy in the little things, right!

And as the title of this post says, I am really seeing other ways that I am wanting to be more disciplined just by doing that one thing!  I have been wiping down counters (I know, I am living on the edge), right after I am done using them, putting food away right when I get home from the store, or am done cooking, spending more time with my kids, and even starting and finishing projects instead of leaving them hanging.

Watch out, in a few weeks I could be washing a load of laundry AND folding in the the same week :P

1 comment:

AS said...

Way to GO Kelly!!!