All that to say, I am really lazy sometimes. I mean, sometimes I am not. But sometimes I am, and when I am, its BAD! At Money Saving Mom, she is doing a 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life thing, and I am gonna jump on the bandwagon. I would love it if you joined me!
I cannot promise you that I will post every day, since that seems to be the harder thing for me, but I can promise you that I will do the stuff that she is doing. I gotta figure out something, or my dishes, and socks are going to take over my life.
And then, I will have to have my own reality show :)
So I did the first thing last night, and you were supposed to tackle one task that had been driving you a little crazy and you wanted to finish it. It was my
And it is now clean.
No comments:
Post a Comment