I just put Noah down for a nap, after we (well me, and he has been pulling it all back out) have been cleaning and organzing all morning. I am trying to decide if I should go take a nap, or do the 27 things on my list? And that is just the list that I made last night off the top of my head!
I feel like I am running out of time before this baby gets here. I mean, he could come tonight if he very well wanted, or could wait another 10 weeks and let me go past due, but still the unknown makes me even a little more frantic to get everything done. The good thing is that there will always be stuff to do, right? I just have to figure out which are the most important today, and then tomorrow, etc.
I guess I just needed a little vent...ok, I still gotta go decide what to do right now...
No comments:
Post a Comment