This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Friday, January 9, 2009
New stuff with Baby Chartier
Just wanted to let you all know (espcially those of you who have been praying) that all is well with baby! I have been measuring kind of small the last few appointments, as well as had a questionable placenta early on (we thought it was kind of low). But I had an ultrasound today and he is weighing in right on schedule, actually a little ahead (two days earlier)! He weighs around four pounds, had a HUGE head (like Noah did, three weeks ahead), the placenta has moved, and all is well! Praise the Lord for the great news! Thank you everyone who has been praying and I will keep you posted with any other news! We hope to meet this little guy some time in early March...cannot believe it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...Praise the Lord...that is great! Two days early...that would be Mackenzie and Tyler's birthday; right?
Post a Comment