Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Life...

So basically life is hard...huh? Do I have anyone out there that agrees? Yet, in it all, I would not really change it, as it makes me stronger, keeps me on my knees, makes me ask for help, and does not let me take the good things for granted! But golly, if it was not for all that, I don't think it would get my vote!

Just thinking a bunch lately, as this little boy is about to be here, and how $ has been tough for us (well and the rest of the world), and how I am feeling really pregnant lately and just having a harder time getting around and doing stuff. As well, Blaine wants to do so many things and has all these great dreams and stuff, and I am not really able to help much, as I am staying home with the kids. Not that I would change it, but I wish I could contribute more to the money thing. Maybe I will take up a new hobby, any suggestions? I was thinking with going with paper mache' or knitting...there seems to be a lot of money in both ;P

Well anyways, I am off to go "nest" or clean, or whatever the word for it is when your house is a disaster and needs to basically be lit on fire and re-built to look good, and I will try and make it look a little prettier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen Girlie.