Saturday, January 24, 2009

Pregnancy-34 weeks

For those of you who enjoy this sort of thing...here are a few pics of me getting really pregnant.





As of late, here are the new details (I have another appt Friday, so if anything new happens, I will let you know!) I have gained 14 pounds...yeah, that is super exciting, as I had a hard time at the beginning! I tried on bridesmaid dresses the other day for Tyler and Aimee's wedding and put on a twelve (or maybe a 14?) and it was a bit tight, although QUITE humorous to say the least. I have definitely started to not be able to go more than two hours without peeing at night (yipee)! And the really fun back and pelvic pain has hit, so that means I will be making a trip to the chiropractor very soon. I also am starting to waddle, which is quite a funny site to say the least! i started thinking today...wow, I still have 6 weeks to go, and even then I could go over my due date by two weeks...that would mean that I will have a one week old baby while in my brother's wedding! Oh, please don't be late little one ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look BEAUTIFUL!!!!! How I *loved* being pregnant and can't wait until its our time again! Sorry you havent been feeling well. I guess its kind of nice you have Noah to keep you pre-occupied so you dont notice you feel crummy! Can't wait to see you again in February and hold little one TONS in March!!!!! :)
Love you! Melody K

celiselott said...

You look so cute! I hope you feel better soon and I will continue to keep you in my prayers! Love and miss you and thanks again for the tip about that website!

Love,
me

Anonymous said...

I love your preggo belly. Yous is the type they use in the clothing model pictures.