This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Look how big!
Just wanted to show a little bit of how my little man has grown...I cannot believe we are about to get the chance to do it all again...I am so blessed!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe he will be turning two! Time sure flies.
Wow, it's crazy! I think that I always picture him how he is now, since he's older than Sawyer and I forget that he went through those stages as well. He was and is adorable! And I'm really glad that you didn't already have your baby. I had a moment of shock when I clicked on and saw a little one!
2 comments:
I can't believe he will be turning two! Time sure flies.
Wow, it's crazy! I think that I always picture him how he is now, since he's older than Sawyer and I forget that he went through those stages as well. He was and is adorable! And I'm really glad that you didn't already have your baby. I had a moment of shock when I clicked on and saw a little one!
Post a Comment