Saturday, January 21, 2012

Brain/Heart OVERLOAD!!!!

There is no way I could do enough posts to catch you (or myself) up with stuff going on, both in life and in my head at the moment.  Bullet points always seem to put things into order and thus here ya go...

MY LIFE RIGHT NOW

  • Holidays are over and I seriously just feel like in the last week or so I am back to real life
  • This coming week I am going to a home-school day, as well as a public school kindergarten meeting-if anyone knows of an un-schooling program, or a study abroad for five year olds, keep me posted as well.  I'm trying to keep all my options open :)
  • I feel like I can somewhat officially say that Eli is over his colic.  He still has moments of such extreme fussiness that I cannot remember if he is my kid or a genetically altered screaming monster, but overall, these days he seems to be happy finally!  FINALLY :)
  • Blaine is still at his job, but also building a photography business.  More to come on that later.  It's crazy.  And good.  And insane.
  • All three of my boys have birthdays coming up this spring.  Weird.  I have like bigger kids now, not just babies.  And speaking of that, Hudson is potty trained.  I like it.
  • I am doing more projects than I can count.  I like them.  I need something with some type of format or I just don't do it.  Yes, I might have a hard time finishing them, but its a start and much better than never starting which is what I usually do.  I'm doing a LOT with the house, started with my closet as you saw a few posts ago.   As well, the FlyLady.  She rocks.  I think I have found the first thing that seems like me.  I'll do a whole post on it soon.
  • I'm still cooking, baking, making a ton.  But I have realized that part of the thing that is keeping my house so messy is all the dishes, ribbon, glue, and food all over my house.  I am in the process of figuring out a way to make things with zero mess.  I just have to get a patent first.
  • I have been adding a tiny bit of dairy back to my diet.  It has just been like one bite or a very small thing (say 5 M&Ms) or a piece of goat cheese.  Eli seems to be doing fine.  I can tell though that my stomach doesn't like it, not one bit.  Not sure what I am going to do.

I am really tired, so that is all for now.  Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi cousin. Sounds like you have a LOT going on too! I hope Blaine's photography business takes off and bring him happiness (I think the quote if mom is happy, everyone is happy applies to daddies too!) I hope introducing dairy back works for you, as i'm sure its much easier to make things with dairy, than not BUT if it doesnt, you already know how to eat/cook without it. Love you much. Hope to see you again soon!