Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My lack of blogging

Good morning all (or the three of you who read this :)

I have not been blogging really.  I have wanted to.  I have been baking, making, and cooking a lot.  I have even been taking pictures.  But again the little link between getting them up after I do them has not happened.

I have also been really sick.  I heard once that moms don't get sick.  Well, it's not true.  We DO get sick.  It's just that things still must go on regardless.  Usually when I get sick it is like for a few days, but this time it has been 8. I cannot seem to shake it, thus, I have not done much at my house, and my regular clothes are starting to wonder if I am on strike.

All this to say, I have thoughts.  Lots of them.  And pics, even more than the thoughts.  And I have new goals for the new year.  Now I just need to post them!

No comments: