Wednesday, October 5, 2011

UGH :(

So I have discovered yet another thing that I am not so good at finishing.  Blogging.

I am doing new things all the time, and making lots of food and such with the boys.  I just keep forgetting to post about it.  I even have the pics to prove it.

Help me!  Someone out there has to have a trick that they use to remember to do stuff every day?!?!

Well, at least I have cute kids.


2 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

Don't beat yourself up! It is just a blog and it's not the end of the world if you don't blog every day.

rdominy said...

I'm lucky if I remember to go to the bathroom and brush my teeth every day. So I'm not really any help. :)
I still only have a couple of posts on my blog so you already have a leg up on me.