This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Sunday, October 23, 2011
If my kids and/or pumpkins bore you, skip this post
I LOVE fall, and pumpkins, and fall. Did I mention I love fall and pumpkins?
And I love that my kids really enjoy not looking at the camera and smiling at the same time. Ever. Oh well, right? Memories anyways.
I love the pics!!! Looks like you are keeping yourself busy. I LOVE the food pics. I saved foodgawker and just need to start buying all that yummy stuff! I did make some cream cheese chocolate chip filled cupcakes last week and enchiladas that were delightful so i'm getting better at trying new things! I'm getting some butternut squashes (?) today. Love you! Melody
2 comments:
I love the pics!!! Looks like you are keeping yourself busy. I LOVE the food pics. I saved foodgawker and just need to start buying all that yummy stuff! I did make some cream cheese chocolate chip filled cupcakes last week and enchiladas that were delightful so i'm getting better at trying new things! I'm getting some butternut squashes (?) today. Love you! Melody
Eli is getting so big and more Noahish in his looks. I think her is a perfect blend of Noah adn Hudson! Love you and miss you.
Post a Comment