You seriously need to check out FOODGAWKER if you are in a cooking slump. There are so many good recipes on it, but watch out. It's addicting.
This is Mac'n Cheese except that it has no cheese. And it rocked my world.
These were amazing and meant to be Butterhorn Rolls (recipes later in post), but I made them into buns, and they were really soft and buttery tasting and great with the veggie burgers
These are blackberry-zucchini brownies, and although I love them, I would say they are more like bread and not very sweet.
These were just sauteed onions in beer, that I put over chicken. Onions. Beer. Enough said.
Just cause I love pineapple. And no I did not make it, and I am not sure who did, so I do not have a link for that.
This is a pot of soup that I forgot to take a picture of until after dinner. But it was really gross if you cannot tell :)
I got this idea off my friend Kirsten's Blog (thanks girl) and put these baked eggs into biscuits for breakfast one morning. Yummy!
THIS is the Butterhorn dough that I used above for the hamburger buns. It is AMAZING and very versatile. And this is only half the recipe, so you can make a lot with it. I made cinnamon rolls, two bags of rolls to freeze, and peanut butter and chocolate chip wraps with this dough.
These are just granola bars that I replaced some of the nut butter with pumpkin. They rocked.
And just a tip. Baking Powder is important. As in, if you are baking something and want it hard as a rock, dense, and want NO ONE to eat it, please by all means leave it out. These were supposed to be cornbread-dog muffins. They ended up being Titan's treat.
1 comment:
ooo these look great. Thanks for posting that website as well, I really want to try that butternut squash mac 'n cheese.
Post a Comment