As our playgroup has gotten bigger, we have not been able to get together as much, just from being so busy and such. As well, when we do actually get everyone together, there are eight kids, another on the way, and four adults...that is A LOT of people. Today we braved it, and other than it being a bit loud, I would say it was a success :)
This was a little blurry, but too cute not to post.

The ladies, Hannah, Natalie and Kirsten looking all cute :)

The little girls in the bouncy

Lincoln just wanted to play with the balls, forget jumping

Hannah and Sydney

Mackenzie being silly

Yeah for sand!

I love Hudson's face here

I guess Noah is practicing being sweet to a little guy ;P

Easier on me, then I don't have to push them

Lincoln just walked off and sat here, too cute

Getting ready to take the group pic

The best shot I could get, and I was bribing the older ones with M&M's :P

No comments:
Post a Comment