This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Saturday, March 5, 2011
HINT
Here are two hints about how the baby room is going to look...
I seriously can't tell you how excited I am about those two hints :) Way too cute!! Can't wait to see it! Just pack it all up and bring it over for me to see when you come to visit... or just take some pics and bring those- whatever's easier! Love you!
1 comment:
I seriously can't tell you how excited I am about those two hints :) Way too cute!! Can't wait to see it! Just pack it all up and bring it over for me to see when you come to visit... or just take some pics and bring those- whatever's easier! Love you!
Post a Comment