Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Hudson is TWO, what?!?!

By request, I am posting a few pics from Hudson's second birthday. Blaine's parents came in, as well we went to the rodeo, and then to my parent's house for pizza and cake. Not gonna lie, I am a BIG fan of the small party :)

Pretty hard to believe that he is two, I feel like he was just one. What a ham, cuddle-bug, and sweet spirit this little guy has :)













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family! I love and miss you ALL.....
Lark

Anonymous said...

oh i love the pics and i too, am a fan of small parties and looking forward to them! LOL he's a handsome little man and you look lovely as always. love you!
melody k

Aimee said...

So fun!! Absolutely love the rodeo- what a great idea! Wish we could have been there :( Uncle Tyler and Aunt Aimee really need to step up their game!