Friday, February 20, 2009

Yep, still pregnant

Just in case anyone was wondering, I am still pregnant. It really cracks me up that people are surprised that I am still pregnant, as I still have two weeks before I am even due. This is from living in a world of inductions and planned C-sections I suppose. Well, and I know I was on partial bedrest, so we all thought I would go early, but no, he is still cooking away! I have been to the chiropractor twice this week to help with back pain and am feeling much better. As well, had my midwife appointment and things look great...she even had me plan my next two appointments...so here's to going overdue ;P

1 comment:

Redemption Road said...

I think he will be 1 or 2 days late. I am ususally wrong about these things, so you can probably count on him not being 1 or 2 days late. Oh well. Maybe we should all guess when he is coming.