Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our "attempt" at a photo shoot

Well, I had all these good intentions of going to my parent's house tonight and doing this cute little family and maternity shoot. Well good thing I picked the first rainy, cloudy, windy day in the last MONTH!!! Needless to say, it was not what I had planned, but still some good pics, and some funny ones (make sure to check out Noah's hair in the wind)!








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA Loved them! Noah's so funny!!!! Ok its officially not fair. I might have FELT great 9 months pregnant but I didnt look great. (Kevin was even so kind to point out that I looked like a different person and my face was "all fat".) NOT FAIR!!! You're beautiful and glowing. Being pregnant agrees with you cuz. Love you bunches.
Melody K

Anonymous said...

Kelly you look beautiful! I love all the pictures. Liz W.