This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Friday, February 6, 2009
FINALLY!!!!
I have hit 36 weeks today!!! That means I am allowed to have this baby at home for a homebirth, I can do whatever I want (except that now I feel too pregnant to do so), I can walk tons, jump around, dance, you know, all those things I have been dying to do for the last few months when I was on bed rest! Although, I still want this little boy to stay inside and get chubbier cheeks! Thank you Jesus for patience and protection until this point :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
YIPEE!!!!!! Yeah for cousin and baby!!! PICS please!!!!!!
Love you. See you next weekend!
melody k
Yeah for home births.
That is so awesome! Been praying for y'all!
Post a Comment