This is just the story of an every day mom, doing every day life. I might try and make, bake or create a few things along the way, since I like a good challenge. Oh and my kids will pop up a lot, just cause that is the best part about being a mom :)
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Where are you?
Ok...I have been saying that I am ok that little Chartier has not come yet...but now I am OFFICIALLY ready to meet him, be done with having contractions for weeks, and want to go running!!! 39 weeks plus today...I am not sure how I went a week more with Noah! I will keep everyone posted, so no worries that I am going to forget to tell you when he comes, trust me! Just pray that I stay sane and full of God's grace, cause I am needing some, and I REALLY do not want to be carrying around a two week old baby at my brother's wedding (what would happen if I go overdue!) K bye!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry he didn't come when I thought he might. But at least you look really good!
Hey cousin! I CANT BELIEVE you are still preggers. I love you bunches and am praying for you tons as I can't imagine how uncomfortable you're getting and anxious to meet him. He was so anxious to come so early that now he's decided he's going to maybe be a little on the late side... :) I hope to see you soon with your little one. He's coming this weekend. I can just FEEL IT!!!!
melody k
Post a Comment