Friday, April 20, 2012

Just Ask...

I have had this remarkable discovery the last few weeks.  If we ASK God for grace (or help, or just strength to continue), He does it!  No, I have not seen something remarkably change, or even really get easier, but somehow, when we are relying on Him, the load seems lighter.

Hmmm, interesting concept when we actually do what He tells us to do, He helps us.  Brilliant!


Psalm 28:7-The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 29:11-The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.
Psalm 68:35-You are awesome, O God, in your sanctuary; the God of Israel gives power and strength to his people. Praise be to God!
Psalm 73:26-My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.
This is ONLY four verses-there are hundreds more.  Hopefully I will remember this again tomorrow.

No comments: